SENCON, International Exhibition for Construction Materials and Machinery – Third edition
Showcase of trends and developments SENCON see the participation of many professionals in various caps, SENCON is part of the dynamic impetus of the Construction, Building Materials and Building Machinery in Africa, especially in the West African Regions, because of the promising opportunities of the sector related to the strong demand for products due to middle class growth in Africa.
SENCON is positioning itself as the leading platform serving professionals, business leaders, policy makers, in order to create conditions for fruitful partnerships with finality as the development sector.
This third edition in which many of exhibitors and thousands of visitors national and international professionals are expected, will also contribute to:
- Promote the partnership of the Northern and Southern professionals to increase the volume of trade.
- Curbing the social and cultural diversity in the ECOWAS to develop local and international relations.
- Encouraging economic operators and industry Africans developers to enhance their productive distribution capabilities, competitiveness and quality.
SENCON OPEN DOORS ON THE AFRICAN MARKET!
- You are looking for opportunities for your products / services?
- You are in search of raw materials, intermediate or finished product, service?
SENCON opens the doors of the African market especially the ECOWAS (West Africa) whose trade is facilitated by a common customs charge, to a market of 300 million consumers in these countries: Senegal, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Togo.
Three other good reasons to take this opportunity:
- In ECOWAS and UEMOA, goods circulate freely without customs barriers, allowing you to diversify your markets, your partners and suppliers. You get further facilitation of transport programs and harmonization of transit procedures.
- In ECOWAS and UEMOA, capital circulate freely. As an entrepreneur, you can invest without hindrance in neighbour countries.
- In ECOWAS and UEMOA zone you have access to the labor of all other member countries because of the Member States from these countries can move freely throughout the territories of other Member States of which they are not nationals, reside and settle in order to perform work.