SENCON, International Exhibition for Construction Materials and Machinery – Third edition
Showcase of trends and developments SENCON see the participation of many professionals in various caps, SENCON is part of the dynamic impetus of the Construction, Building Materials and Building Machinery in Africa, especially in the West African Regions, because of the promising opportunities of the sector related to the strong demand for products due to middle class growth in Africa.
SENCON is positioning itself as the leading platform serving professionals, business leaders, policy makers, in order to create conditions for fruitful partnerships with finality as the development sector.
This third edition in which many of exhibitors and thousands of visitors national and international professionals are expected, will also contribute to:
- Promote the partnership of the Northern and Southern professionals to increase the volume of trade.
- Curbing the social and cultural diversity in the ECOWAS to develop local and international relations.
- Encouraging economic operators and industry Africans developers to enhance their productive distribution capabilities, competitiveness and quality.
SENCON OPEN DOORS ON THE AFRICAN MARKET!
- You are looking for opportunities for your products / services?
- You are in search of raw materials, intermediate or finished product, service?
SENCON opens the doors of the African market especially the ECOWAS (West Africa) whose trade is facilitated by a common customs charge, to a market of 300 million consumers in these countries: Senegal, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Togo.
Three other good reasons to take this opportunity:
- In ECOWAS and UEMOA, goods circulate freely without customs barriers, allowing you to diversify your markets, your partners and suppliers. You get further facilitation of transport programs and harmonization of transit procedures.
- In ECOWAS and UEMOA, capital circulate freely. As an entrepreneur, you can invest without hindrance in neighbour countries.
- In ECOWAS and UEMOA zone you have access to the labor of all other member countries because of the Member States from these countries can move freely throughout the territories of other Member States of which they are not nationals, reside and settle in order to perform work.
- Why SENEGAL?
The choice of Senegal is not accidental because of the fact that:
- Senegal is a stable country with a healthy and competitive economy
- Privileged access to regional and international markets
- An efficient banking system and quality insurance companies
- A legal framework and tax incentive
- Modern and basic infrastructure
- A strategic geographical position: Senegal is 6 hours from Europe and at 7 from the US by air.
- Dakar is at the crossroads of several maritime routes and has a real comparative advantage for ocean freight. The connection is performed in less than 6 days to Europe and in 7 days to the United States.
- The country faces the archipelago of Cape Verde and is border with Gambia, Mauritania, Mali, Guinea and Guinea Bissau giving the opportunity to serve these countries from Senegal.
- Modern port and airport infrastructure as well as competent providers enable us to offer quality logistics services and a direct connection to the train and highways.
Set Your Sights on Senegal: Top Investment Opportunity
Construction & Heavy Industry
New construction is evident across Senegal’s main cities as authorities look to upgrade existing infrastructure, from ports to roads. This government mandate drives the demand for the heavy industry supplies, particularly in the cement sector. A strong regional demand for construction supplies adds another significant boost to the sector. “Dilapidated transport infrastructure requires capable and competent providers, a reason the strongest companies can earn great returns”, says an executive from transport logistics company Bollore Africa Logistics, especially in cement and steel sectors. “Regional production and supply also provides an opportunity for supplying differing price points”, he adds.
- EXHIBITED PRODUCTS
- AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGERATION
- BATHROOM & SANITARY WARES
- BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
- WATER SYSTEMS & SANITATION
- CONSTRUCTION TOOLS & APPLICATIONS
- DOORS & WINDOWS
- ENGINEERING CONSULTING
- FLOORING & WALL CLADDINGS
- POWER & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- INSULATION MATERIALS
- LIFTS & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
- MACHINERY & HEAVY EQUIPMENT
- PAINTS & PASTES